Welcome To Our Blog...

This Blog is to help stardoll users, like us, to find free things and have a good time on stardoll! The writers of this blog are mrsfudgy and kissedbymichi *Visit us on stardoll! :)* and you can email us at StardollChicks@hotmail.co.uk! Enjoy our posts, mwuah.

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Amazing Make-Up!

Hi Everyone! Now, to be honest with you, Sometimes even I find it hard to decide on which lipstick to wear, or what eyeshadow goes best with very cherry lipgloss. But I was searching through my friends earlier, and found that this me-doll had done the most amazing make-up! I was literally like...WOW (not just WOW but like BLOWN OFF MY CHAIR WOW!) It. Was. GENIUS! Check it out! This make-up was beautifully applied to Wild_pucca  Please visit her today!



How Amazing?!?! I think so too! *Sigh* mrsfudgy x

No comments:

Post a Comment